Every month this school year, we will be recognizing one outstanding educator with our Teacher of the Month award! These teachers will be awarded $100, and a Teacher of the Month plaque! Also, depending on individual school restrictions and regulations, we might also have a pizza party for the class!
To submit a local educator you think deserves to be recognized, fill out the form on the TotM page. We'll be announcing a new winner at the beginning of every month during the school year.
Ahh Tailgating... the peak of human achievement. Stuffing our faces with food as we wait to watch other people exercise. Be the best armchair quarterback you can be with the My Borderland Tailgate Tacklebox.We're giving away an inflatable football challenge game, portable grill and tailgate essentials.
Contest Rules & Legal Stuff
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Must be at least 18 years old unless otherwise specified.
- Winner has 30 days to come in and claim a prize unless otherwise specified.
- Must have not won any other station contest in the last 30 days.
- You may win only once and may try to win only one time per contest unless otherwise specified.
- Legal proof of identity is required to claim prize.
- One winner per household and/or family.
- The winner is the only one who can claim prize. The prize may not be exchanged.
- All decisions by Simmons Multimedia management are final.
- Cash winners will receive checks payable to the winner via US or Canadian Mail within 2-4 weeks of winning.
- Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Simmons Multimedia, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of same shall be ineligible to participate in the promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
- Names and likenesses of promotion winners may be used by Simmons Multimedia and Simmons Multimedia’s designee for promotional purposes without further compensation to Simmons Multimedia or the promotion winner.
- Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of any other radio station or television station, its advertising agencies and promotional companies, as well as family and household members of same shall be ineligible to participate in the promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
- Your willingness to use Simmons Multimedia Stations texting services allows us to communicate with you via text in return. However, your information is not shared with third parties.
- No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
- You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or phone. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If an eligible winner cannot be found for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
- Simmons Multimedia reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Simmons Multimedia reserves the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 60 mile radius of our studios.
- Employees of Simmons Multimedia, its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
- Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
- Entrants further grant to Simmons Multimedia Stations the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
- Simmons Multimedia reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- The Contest and all of the related pages, contents are copyright Simmons Multimedia. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
- Simmons Multimedia is not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
- All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to e-mail or phone notification.
- Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes/duties and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received. Canadian winners will be responsible for any/all applicable Canadian taxes/duties.
- This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
- Simmons Multimedia reserves the right to change the rules or deadlines at any time.