8,378 – Total Tests from Yesterday (790,738 – Total tests completed)
1,038 – New Cases (35,052 – Total positive individuals)
A private lab notified us that 137 individuals reported as positive between October 12-14 were inconclusive. The individuals have been notified and the positive results were removed from our total.
13.09% – Daily Positivity Rate
6,350 Total Active Cases (+376 Individuals)
503 – Individuals Recovered from Yesterday (28,271 – Total recovered)
156 – Currently Hospitalized (+4)
9 – New Deaths (431 total)
LATEST INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19:
- Man in his 60s from Cass County.
- Woman in her 60s from Grand Forks County.
- Man in his 70s from Grand Forks County.
- Woman in her 70s from Grant County.
- Man in his 70s from LaMoure County.
- Man in his 50s from LaMoure County.
- Man in his 80s from Morton County.
- Man in his 70s from Richland County.
- Man in his 90s from Ward County.
All 9 cases had underlying health conditions.